The Glass Etching Starter Kit makes it easy to permanently etch your own designs and lettering onto glassware, mirrors, porcelin, and ceramic surfaces.
The Glass Etching Starter Kit contains all the materials you need to start creating permanently etched artwork, including stencil vinyl for creating custom stencils, tools for weeding your cut-out image (removing excess stencil vinyl), and etching cream that is applied onto the cut-out areas of the stencil vinyl.
Warning: Etching cream not intended for use by children. Product will burn skin if contacted directly. Rubber gloves recommended when using to avoid direct skin contact. Etching results from etching cream are permanent (cannot be scraped off or washed away).
For use with:
- Silhouette Portrait®
- Silhouette Portrait® 2
- Silhouette CAMEO® (original)
- Silhouette CAMEO® 2
- Silhouette CAMEO® 3
- Silhouette Curio™
The Glass Etching Starter Kit box includes all of the following items:
- 1 bottle of etching cream (2 fl. oz.)
- 1 roll of stencil vinyl (9 inch width x 36 inch length)
- 1 roll of transfer tape (9 inch width x 36 inch length)
- Silhouette hook
- Silhouette scraper
- Exclusive download card redeemable on the Silhouette Design Store for 10 pre-selected vinyl designs
- Instruction booklet