Fabric Stabilizer - Wash Away
Fabric usually requires a stabilizer to hold it in place to cut properly. This special backing can be temporarily fused onto a sheet of fabric thus allowing the fabric material to be placed onto a cutting mat so you can cut customized patterns out of your fabric using a Silhouette cutting machine.
Wash Away Fabric Stabilizer is pressed onto fabric backing by hand. Then, after the cutting process has been completed, the fabric can be washed in order to dissolve the fabric stabilizer backing, thus leaving you with just the cut-out fabric project. This fabric stabilizer is perfect for appliqués where a permanent backing on your fabric is not desired.
- Surface Color: n/a (material is fused to the back of other fabric surfaces)
- Size: 12 inch width x 60 inch length
- Material Format: Roll
- Adhesive Backing: Hand-pressed - fuses temporarily onto back of fabric
- Printable Surface: No
- Sewable: Yes
For use with:
- Silhouette Portrait®
- Silhouette Portrait® 2
- Silhouette CAMEO® (original)
- Silhouette CAMEO® 2
- Silhouette CAMEO® 3
- Silhouette Curio™ (requires Large Base)